Tradução & Definição
Hopefully, they won't charge us for checking out a half an hour late. Com um pouco de sorte, não vamos ser cobrados pela meia hora a mais que ficamos no quarto.
- "Hopefully, you'll find some much-needed perspective on the direction you've taken professionally."
- "Hopefully, I'll be outside smoking a cigarette."
- "The book will be privately published and given to 500 of our most exclusive clients to reward them for their loyalty (and hopefully make us look pretty cool)."
- "Hopefully we can wrap things up quickly and head to the bar."
- "Eh, Hopefully, I'll be outside smoking a cigarette."
- "Hopefully it will be the last."
- "Please tell your friends about the ceremony, and tune in and watch us hopefully take home a "Smelly"!"
- "Please listen to his advice and remember: he's here to help (and hopefully impress people in high places)."
- "Now, I'm off to my local bar for a local beer, hopefully I won't be eaten by a local bear!"
- "It really changed my perspective on management, hopefully for the better!"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Hopefully' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nossas aulas de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...