Tradução & Definição
Hopefully, they won't charge us for checking out a half an hour late. Com um pouco de sorte, não vamos ser cobrados pela meia hora a mais que ficamos no quarto.
- "Hopefully, I'll be outside smoking a cigarette."
- "Hopefully it will be the last."
- "Hopefully, you'll find some much-needed perspective on the direction you've taken professionally."
- "Eh, Hopefully, I'll be outside smoking a cigarette."
- "It really changed my perspective on management, hopefully for the better!"
- "Please tell your friends about the ceremony, and tune in and watch us hopefully take home a "Smelly"!"
- "Now, I'm off to my local bar for a local beer, hopefully I won't be eaten by a local bear!"
- "Hopefully we can wrap things up quickly and head to the bar."
- "Hopefully it'll have the same success as TigerLily, our last fragrance."
- "The book will be privately published and given to 500 of our most exclusive clients to reward them for their loyalty (and hopefully make us look pretty cool)."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Hopefully' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!