Tradução & Definição
a hotel: um hotel
- "Anyway, we're here now, the Dinchester Hotel."
- "Go to the Milton hotel downtown."
- "Brian : Well, I was just about to phone a hotel to reserve a room for Bruno's trip to New York next month."
- "Your hotel was highly recommended to us by our colleague Brian Jones."
- "Susie : After dinner, Bruno took me to the hotel."
- "We're headed to the Dinchester Hotel."
- "Let's get to the hotel and then find a nice restaurant."
- "You neglected to mention where the conference is being held, however I do recommend the Bristol Arms Hotel if you're looking for a place to stay."
- "Clerk (Camilla) : Good evening and welcome to the Bristol Arms Hotel."
- "I can't find the hotel on the map!"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Hotel' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nossas aulas de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...