Tradução & Definição
I must say...: Eu devo dizer..., preciso dizer...
I must say that the movie last night was horrible. Devo dizer que o filme de ontem a noite foi horrível.
- "So, I've read your resumé and I must say I was rather impressed."
- "Hannah : I'm not that impressed, I must say."
- "I must say that I doubt that Philip Cheeter would ever take it upon himself to contact the CEO of the Perfume Hut if he had a problem with one of their buyers."
- "I must say that I'm disappointed, but I'm sure that Bob, Horatio and I will have a blast, just the three of us."
- "After reading both of your emails yesterday, I must say that I'm pleasantly surprised."
- "Firstly, I must say that I'm disappointed in you."
- "I must say you're even more beautiful than I expected."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'I must say' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nossas aulas de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!