Tradução & Definição
I'll tell you what!: Escute! Tive uma ideia, é isto o que nós vamos fazer...
I'll tell you what: come to the bar with me, and I'll pay for the drinks. Tive uma ideia: venha até o bar comigo, eu pago a bebida.
I'll tell you what (to put in your letter): Eu vou te dizer o que você (precisa escrever na sua carta)
- "Then I discovered the theory of "six degrees of separation", and if you stick with me, I'll tell you what it is."
- "Tell you what, I'll do it!"
- "Here, I'll tell you what to put at the end of your letter."
- "I'll tell you what, bring your plant back today and we'll replace it with something less... "spiny"."
- "I'll tell you what: my wife's birthday is coming up."
- "Anyway, we should end on a positive note, so I'm going to tell you what I love about Funky Fridays: Love."
- "Brian : Let me tell you what happened to my hair."
- "Herbert : Tell you what, babe: why don't you talk it over with him this afternoon and then meet me for lunch tomorrow?"
- "I can't tell you what it is with this note."
- "And I'm sure I don't need to tell you what a masterpiece Swan Lake is!"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'I'll tell you what' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!