Tradução & Definição
in case (of fire, use the stairs): em caso (de incêndio, use as escadas)
(take an umbrella) just in case: (pegue um guarda-chuva) caso seja necessário
- "In case last night's gymnastics left you with any doubts, I am literally head over heels in love with you!"
- "And the beauty of this song is - in case it wins me any bonus points - you can also use it for New Year too, which I assume I'll also be spending alone."
- "In case that doesn't work, I'm also a certified suicide hotline technician."
- "Before we enter, please put on these sandals and take this water pistol... just in case."
- "Edward : Well, I wrote another one just in case."
- "It's the big, hunky landmass between Africa and the Atlantic in case you were wondering."
- "Bring your guitar, just in case."
- "Edward : Well, I wrote another one just in case..."
- "I've got my sun block: SPF 75, my aviator shades, three bottles of purified drinking water, two bags of fresh baby carrots, my travel journal and an empty mayonnaise jar... just in case of an emergency."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'In case' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nossas aulas de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...