Tradução & Definição
to be in contact (with): estar em contato (com)
to contact: entrar em contato
a (business) contact: um contato (de negócios)
- "FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contact Susan Bliss"
- "- Contact your friendly IT department immediately if you notice anything strange on your computer."
- "Royal Rehab®- Contact us today for a free estimate and consultation... it's a lot better than being beheaded!"
- "Why did you contact me?"
- "For more information about Delavigne products or initiatives, please contact Susan Bliss, director of Marketing at (415) 555-6996."
- "I'm contacting you about a most urgent matter."
- "I hope you don't mind me contacting you "out of the blue lagoon"* like this (I hope I've used the idiom correctly)."
- "The balloon lost radio contact with airport personnel some time after 7:00 am, said air traffic controllers at the Napa Valley Hot Air Center."
- "I'll contact you when it's done."
- "I would like you to meet with a contact of mine - French music producer Guy DuPuy."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'In contact with' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!