Tradução & Definição
in fact: de fato, na verdade, efetivamente
- "Jean : In fact, I have a different proposal to... propose you."
- "A rumor that Horatio Oleré, the acclaimed nose of the Delavigne Corporation, has in fact, left the company."
- "In fact, maybe one day... you'll work for me!"
- "As requested, I've done a bit of research on your father Stephen Moon, and it turns out that he is in fact a gold miner living in Fairbanks, Alaska."
- "15 years sober, today in fact."
- "Bruno : Brent, I'm happy to say that we have in fact reached an agreement with the International Fruit Concern, and that Miracle Juices now belongs to them."
- "Do you have any idea why Miss Susan Bliss might have had reason to believe that you were in fact gay?"
- "As I get older, however, I must admit, my feelings on family have changed, rather dramatically in fact."
- "In fact, I'm in a bit of a bind."
- "In fact, tall is large."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'In fact' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!