Tradução & Definição
(to fall, to be) in love (with someone): se apaixonar, estar apaixonado (por alguém)
- "Philip : What do you mean, she's in love with me?"
- "I'm not in love with you."
- "I'm in love with Bruno Delavigne."
- ""I'm in love with my new e-book."
- "I thought you were in love."
- "Philip : But how can you be in love with someone you've never met?"
- "In case last night's gymnastics left you with any doubts, I am literally head over heels in love with you!"
- "You said it yourself, you cannot be in love with someone you've never met!"
- "Philip : Well if the topic isn't love, why don't you ask your boyfriend Kevin or that British dude that's in love with Bruno?"
- "Brian : I'm in love with Bruno Delavigne."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'In love' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!