Tradução In order to
Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Todos vocabulário inglês e traduções)
Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online.
Tradução & Definição
- "In order to prevent the transmission of diseases in the workplace, I have put in place a new initiative that will encourage people to wash their hands after using the bathroom. I am reluctant to reveal too much information regarding the protocol as it may compromise its effectiveness."
- "Philip will be traveling by company car in order to save on airfare, so you can consider this a 'business road trip' if you like."
- "I have used shorthand in my notes in order to save time."
- "I hereby resign from my position as intern, effective immediately, in order to pursue a new career as ...................................."
- "I personally pledge to oversee all costumes and dance routines in order to ensure their fabulousness."
- "Day 1 : In order to pay our debt to the restaurant, Horatio and I have been forced to work in the kitchen."
- "There's only one solution: we need to energize the machine with a steady pulse of infrasonic frequencies in order to cancel out all the bad resonance."
- "In order to understand this complex man who has devoted his life to communicating with the dolphins, we must first examine his past."
- "Technique : Dress up like ghosts, monsters and sexy nurses in order to extort the precious candy."
- "Some of us will run away to Canada, in order to escape the draft."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'In order to' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'In order to'? Compartilhe com a gente!