Tradução & Definição
(an) expensive (watch): (um relógio) barato
- "-Seems expensive."
- "That's very expensive."
- "High-quality accessories: cufflinks and watch should be understated but expensive."
- "Cost: Quite expensive"
- "I do not have expensive tastes, you know."
- "Really expensive thing on a tiny plate (seasonal)"
- "Not only are private plane flights expensive and wasteful, but Horatio is terrified of machines, with the exception of his juicer."
- "I suggest making the statue out of titanium – it will be light, durable and won't corrode - but it will be more expensive."
- "", has gone into the record books for being the most expensive LP in history."
- "That could be rather expensive."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Inexpensive' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!