Tradução & Definição
to inform: informar
I wanted to inform you that the CEO of Kalvin Krime has just arrived. Eu gostaria de lhe infrmar que o executivo-chefe da Kalvin Krime acaba de chegar.
This is to inform you that due to a pipe leak, access to the company gym will be restricted. Isto é para informar a você que, devido a um vazamento na tubulação, o acesso ao ginásio da companhia será restringido.
UK: I wanted to inform you that the CEO of Kalvin Krime has just arrived.
US: This is to inform you that due to a pipe leak, access to the company gym will be restricted.
- "I have to inform you that chickens are not vegetables."
- "It is my sad duty to inform you that I am resigning from my positions as Head of Research and Development and Most Handsome Man at the Delavigne Corporation, effective immediately."
- "I want to inform you that we are currently looking for a short jingle to accompany our new radio advertising campaign for Delavigne perfumes."
- "Horatio Oléré was recognized by a mountain goat, who immediately emailed our site, informing us that the millionaire shaman instigated a snowball fight with a band of peaceful Yetis."
- "Space Base Alpha : The ground staff have informed us that the spacecraft is cleared for launch."
- "Announcement : Ladies and gentlemen, we regret to inform you that the Piccadilly and Bakerloo lines are closed for service."
- "Announcement : Ladies and Gentlemen, we regret to inform you that there are severe delays on the Hammersmith and City line, Circle and District line and the Central line."
- "I'm writing to inform you of certain changes to the structure of the company which will be effected very soon."
- "I would also like to inform you that someone in your group visited me in private last night and requested to stay at our monastery."
- "Therefore, we are delighted to inform you that you have been selected to compete in the Olympic Games."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Inform' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!