Tradução & Definição
initial: inicial, primeiro
That was my initial idea for the ad campaign. Essa foi a minha primeira ideia para a campanha publicitária.
the initials as iniciais
initially: inicialmente, no princípio
Initially, I was just going to take the client out for coffee, but then thought that dinner would be more appropriate. Inicialmente, eu só levava o cliente para tomar um café, mas depois decidir que convidá-lo para jantar seria mais apropriado.
(Bruno's) initials (are "B.D."): as inicias de Bruno (são B.D.)
- "As a gesture of goodwill, and to show you how much I appreciate your business, I have waived the fee for the initial 2 minute and 30 second phone call with Mr Quincy."
- "I was just talking to Hannah about an initial order of Delavigne goods."
- "I believe you use the initials "M.S."
- "So, why don't we make the initial order 300,000 units?"
- "If you look closely you'll see the initials "XD" which stand for Xavier Delavigne – Bruno's grandfather."
- "Scientists initially thought that the result was an anomaly, and feared their data was tainted, however repeated testing confirmed that the data was in fact valid."
- "To me, it suggests a perfume bottle shaped in the form of our initials "DC"."
- "I'm interested, but I'd prefer an initial order of 30,000 units."
- "Still, Miracle Juices' founders, Bruno Delavigne and Horatio Oléré, have refused to accept the initial terms of the offer, leading to prolonged bargaining sessions behind closed doors."
- "You need to be thinking for the long term. These changes may be difficult to implement but the benefits far outweigh the initial effort."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Initial' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!