Tradução & Definição
initial: inicial, primeiro
That was my initial idea for the ad campaign. Essa foi a minha primeira ideia para a campanha publicitária.
the initials as iniciais
initially: inicialmente, no princípio
Initially, I was just going to take the client out for coffee, but then thought that dinner would be more appropriate. Inicialmente, eu só levava o cliente para tomar um café, mas depois decidir que convidá-lo para jantar seria mais apropriado.
(Bruno's) initials (are "B.D."): as inicias de Bruno (são B.D.)
- "Still, Miracle Juices' founders, Bruno Delavigne and Horatio Oléré, have refused to accept the initial terms of the offer, leading to prolonged bargaining sessions behind closed doors."
- "So, why don't we make the initial order 300,000 units?"
- "I believe you use the initials "M.S."
- "I was just talking to Hannah about an initial order of Delavigne goods."
- "To me, it suggests a perfume bottle shaped in the form of our initials "DC"."
- "You need to be thinking for the long term. These changes may be difficult to implement but the benefits far outweigh the initial effort."
- "As a gesture of goodwill, and to show you how much I appreciate your business, I have waived the fee for the initial 2 minute and 30 second phone call with Mr Quincy."
- "If you look closely you'll see the initials "XD" which stand for Xavier Delavigne – Bruno's grandfather."
- "Scientists initially thought that the result was an anomaly, and feared their data was tainted, however repeated testing confirmed that the data was in fact valid."
- "I'm interested, but I'd prefer an initial order of 30,000 units."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Initial' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!