Tradução & Definição
an initiative: uma iniciativa
Take the initiative! Tome a iniciativa!
on one's own initiative por iniciativa própria
The government's new initiative to improve the economy is working. A iniciativa do governo em melhorar a economia está funcionando.
- "Will you be making any money from this initiative?"
- "She is the spokeswoman for the perfume company Delavigne Corp, known for its numerous eco-friendly initiatives."
- "This sort of initiative has had remarkable success at such multinationals as Moogle."
- "However, I can tell you that the initiative kills two birds with one stone: not only should it improve the level of hygiene in the office, it will also provide a permanent use for otherwise useless intern, Edward Moon."
- "Certainly there are companies which have had success with this kind of initiative, however I am reluctant to set aside time for naps at this time."
- "CEO Bruno Delavigne, along with Chief of Research and Development Horatio Oléré, will unveil a philanthropic initiative of great consequence, to be revealed at the time of press conference (6 PM)."
- "In order to prevent the transmission of diseases in the workplace, I have put in place a new initiative that will encourage people to wash their hands after using the bathroom. I am reluctant to reveal too much information regarding the protocol as it may compromise its effectiveness."
- "Mr. Jones, you talked earlier about Delavigne's planned environmental initiatives-"
- "We are hoping this initiative will save time and avoid hurt feelings (mainly my own)."
- "For more information about Delavigne products or initiatives, please contact Susan Bliss, director of Marketing at (415) 555-6996."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Initiative' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!