Tradução & Definição
an injury: uma ferida, uma lesão
to injure: ferir, machucar, lesionar
I injured myself. Eu me machuquei
UK: 400 police officers were injured during the football match.
US: Oooh, that looks like a bad injury.
- "Definition: a written or spoken expression of one's regret, remorse, or sorrow for having insulted, failed, injured, or wronged another."
- "Icarus : I've just visited GoldenWheelchair.com, the personal injury specialists."
- "On the bright side, Icarus and I both escaped serious injury, although Icarus did break his clavicle in several places, and I did suffer a fractured pelvis."
- "Horatio sustained a serious head injury."
- "Oh, one of the hostages seems to be injured!"
- "But tell me, how did Horatio injure himself?"
- "Covers injuries that you cause to someone else."
- "Icarus's Mom : Ah, oh... I'm not sure about that, Icarus, my injury isn't that bad."
- "I made two mistakes that day: not putting on my seatbelt (and suffering horrific nasal injuries as a result) and not renewing my auto insurance."
- "A rare Siberian tiger named "Shoshana" escaped from her pen at the San Francisco zoo yesterday night and attacked a crowd of seven teenagers who had been insulting her, seriously injuring all seven of them. An eighth person, a six year old boy named Timothy Aldridge, was licked by the tiger, and later said the tiger's tongue felt "like sandpaper" and that her breath smelled like "muffins"."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Injury' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!