Tradução & Definição
to inspect: inspecionar
a (surprise) inspection: uma inspeção (de surpresa)
- "Bruno : Yes, Brian, hence the expression: "Surprise Inspection"."
- "I also hope that the auditor won't inspect our records (or lack of them)."
- "Ref: FDA Establishment Inspection Report"
- "Surprise inspection! Look alive, ladies!"
- "I inspect the quality of finished goods"
- "Curtis Blow : I'll be inspecting your facilities, looking out for any hazards, that sort of thing."
- "We weren't expecting an inspection."
- "During the inspection of your laboratory, I observed the following"
- "Contact Ursula Bauer Environmental Consulting Inc today for a free on-site inspection."
- "A comprehensive inspection of your premises was conducted by myself in the presence of Mr. Horatio Oléré (Head of R&D) and Mr. Brian Jones (Laboratory Assistant) on Monday August 31."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Inspect' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nossas aulas de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...