Tradução & Definição
to instruct (somebody) to do (something): instruir, ordenar (alguém) a fazer (algo)
He instructed me to stay by the phone. Ele me instruiu a ficar perto do telefone.
to instruct (somebody) on doing (something): instruir, ordenar, ensinar (alguém) a fazer (algo)
Bob instructed me on how to use my computer. Bob me ensinou a usar o computador.
- "Please contact me immediately so that I can instruct you on how to transfer these funds to your personal bank account."
- "You are still recycling your plastics, like I instructed?"
- "I have been instructed by Princess Utopia to escort you to your master."
- "Brent : Well Moira, I suppose that there's no easy answer here, and that the debate will continue until scientists can prove whether eggs are bad for us and then instruct us not to eat them. Just out of curiosity Moira, how many eggs do you eat per week?"
- "Icarus : Err, I think you should speak with Mr. Delavigne, because he has instructed me -"
- "But I'm retired now, and I travel around and instruct people on enjoying life."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Instruct' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!