Tradução & Definição
to instruct (somebody) to do (something): instruir, ordenar (alguém) a fazer (algo)
He instructed me to stay by the phone. Ele me instruiu a ficar perto do telefone.
to instruct (somebody) on doing (something): instruir, ordenar, ensinar (alguém) a fazer (algo)
Bob instructed me on how to use my computer. Bob me ensinou a usar o computador.
- "You are still recycling your plastics, like I instructed?"
- "But I'm retired now, and I travel around and instruct people on enjoying life."
- "I have been instructed by Princess Utopia to escort you to your master."
- "Icarus : Err, I think you should speak with Mr. Delavigne, because he has instructed me -"
- "Brent : Well Moira, I suppose that there's no easy answer here, and that the debate will continue until scientists can prove whether eggs are bad for us and then instruct us not to eat them. Just out of curiosity Moira, how many eggs do you eat per week?"
- "Please contact me immediately so that I can instruct you on how to transfer these funds to your personal bank account."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Instruct' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!