Tradução & Definição
an instrument: um instrumento, uma ferramenta
- "What instrument would you be Edward?"
- "She's an instrument of torture, the most terrifying known to man."
- "To track the instrument you have ordered, press 2."
- "Edward : Well Hannah, what instrument would you be?"
- "Is it an instrument?"
- "Moira : So it's an instrument of imperial English oppression used to subjugate its former colonies?"
- "Hannah : Oh, I don't think I'd be an instrument."
- "She's so awful that just the sight of her makes people scream. When I pick her up, people run out of the room. In my hands, this instrument can do more damage than a bazooka!"
- "And bring the instruments."
- "If you were a musical instrument, what instrument would you be?"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Instrument' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!