Tradução & Definição
to interest: interessar
- "Gideon : Interesting."
- "And that's when things got really interesting."
- "Bruno : Very interesting."
- "Bruno : Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, before you decide on anything, I would like to say something that I think you'll find very interesting."
- "Donna : I was going to say "crazy", but "interesting" works too."
- "What do the English usually eat with chips to make them more interesting?"
- "As you all know, we recently lost our CEO Bruno Delavigne, and shortly afterwards our interim CEO Susan Bliss, who ran off with Bruno after a very interesting wedding in London."
- "Susie : Oh, that's quite interesting."
- "Bruno : That's actually a very interesting question, Inga."
- "Interesting, no?"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Interesting' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!