Tradução & Definição
to invent: inventar, conceber, fabricar
inventive: inventivo, criativo, inspirado
UK: I've invented a car which runs without petrol!
US: I don't believe you - you're always inventing stories.
- "Be playful and inventive."
- "After all, they invented the French kiss and the French fry, two of the greatest contributions to modern society."
- ""Invent a false testimonial"."
- "That man invented emoji."
- "While other children played football after school, Bruno invented perfumes in his room. Bruno was sent to Paris at the age of 13 to learn the art of fragrance from his grandfather."
- "God : Yes I know Bernie, I invented the rules... Fine."
- "Invent a new language."
- "Who invented Stickypedia, anyway?"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Invent' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!