Tradução & Definição
to invent: inventar, conceber, fabricar
inventive: inventivo, criativo, inspirado
UK: I've invented a car which runs without petrol!
US: I don't believe you - you're always inventing stories.
- ""Invent a false testimonial"."
- "While other children played football after school, Bruno invented perfumes in his room. Bruno was sent to Paris at the age of 13 to learn the art of fragrance from his grandfather."
- "That man invented emoji."
- "Be playful and inventive."
- "Invent a new language."
- "After all, they invented the French kiss and the French fry, two of the greatest contributions to modern society."
- "Who invented Stickypedia, anyway?"
- "God : Yes I know Bernie, I invented the rules... Fine."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Invent' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!