Tradução & Definição
to investigate: investigar
They're investigating the robbery. Eles estão investigando o roubo.
an investigation: uma investigação
he is under investigation: ele está sob investigação
Last year's bank robbery is still under investigation. O roubo ao banco no ano passado ainda está sendo investigado.
- "No investigation was conducted."
- "I need you to investigate a salesman named Spencer."
- "Is this some sort of undercover investigation?"
- "Authorities are currently investigating possible links to notorious perfume magnate Kalvin Krime."
- "I'm not saying an American firm would be any better, but perhaps we could investigate other options."
- "Fortunately for law enforcement officials, the investigation lasted less than an hour."
- "I'll investigate the case, and try to get to the bottom of all of this."
- "Today we'll be investigating scams and schemes, and talking about how to avoid them."
- "Is it true that Delavigne is currently under investigation by the California Animal Rights Organization, following anonymous reports of monkey abuse?"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Investigate' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!