Tradução & Definição
an invoice: uma fatura, uma conta
to invoice somebody for something: cobrar alguém por alguma coisa
to be invoiced for something ser cobrado por algo
- "We'll send you a credit note to cancel out the bad invoice with the lower price."
- "Philip : And another invoice with the higher price."
- "Philip : So you're calling to tell me that you haven't received an invoice from us?"
- "Accounts Payable will be letters from people asking for money – typically these will include invoices we need to pay."
- "A printing firm has been chosen to produce the new stationery including business cards, compliment slips, letterheads, envelopes, invoices, and product labels."
- "Steffi : Yes, the invoice states that each unit costs 29 dollars, however we agreed on a price of 31 dollars per unit."
- "You have 2 seconds to tell me why I have a client calling me to say they haven't received their invoice!"
- "Mrs Lee : You send me the invoice of what you need, and we will do it for you."
- "Steffi : Well, we received your invoice for the 80,000 units of Bruno's Brew."
- "Send Epikure that invoice so that they pay us and I can get my commission, or I'll send you to Munich!"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Invoice' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!