Tradução & Definição
isolated: isolado, a parte, à distância
- "While there are an estimated 12 million immigrants of Mexican origin working illegally in the US, we are focusing on this isolated case only because a celebrity is involved, and that's what the people want to know about."
- "In an isolated village, Delavigne met Horatio Oléré."
- "Susie : Well there may be some isolated instances."
- "Despite this isolated incident, I believe that our two cultures are closer than ever, and this is reflected by this collaboration between the perfumers of our two great nations."
- "Icarus : Yes, this is a problem, but normally it's isolated and quickly rectified."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Isolated' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!