Tradução & Definição
isolated: isolado, a parte, à distância
- "In an isolated village, Delavigne met Horatio Oléré."
- "In an isolated village, Delavigne met Horatio Oléré, a shaman of ambiguous origins."
- "Icarus : Yes, this is a problem, but normally it's isolated and quickly rectified."
- "Susie : Well there may be some isolated instances."
- "While there are an estimated 12 million immigrants of Mexican origin working illegally in the US, we are focusing on this isolated case only because a celebrity is involved, and that's what the people want to know about."
- "Despite this isolated incident, I believe that our two cultures are closer than ever, and this is reflected by this collaboration between the perfumers of our two great nations."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Isolated' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nossas aulas de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...