Tradução & Definição
a Japanese person: uma pessoa japonesa, um japonês
(a) Japanese (car): (um carro) japonês
- "Despite making up only 2% of the world's population, the Japanese account for one fifth of skin care sales."
- "I share a room and a bed with a Japanese boy called Masaki, but he is not a very good roommate."
- "My roommate is a Japanese boy called Masaki, he doesn't say much, but he eats all my food you made for me."
- "Philip : Chinese, Japanese, Korean: you all make delicious food and wear sandals."
- "The Japanese national anthem?"
- "Kimmie : Actually, I'm Japanese."
- "I've selected a number of provocative outfits for the shoot - Japanese schoolgirl, sexy nurse, dark-haired CEO of a perfume company... just to name a few."
- "Bruno : Friday I'm going rock climbing with some Japanese businessmen."
- "Brian : I've brought you those reports from the sales department, I've asked Philip to stop by and brief you on his meeting with the Japanese buyers, and I've also brought your suit back from the dry cleaners."
- "First we went to dinner at this trendy new Japanese joint called SakeBomb, on Dolores Street."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Japanese' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!