Tradução & Definição
a Japanese person: uma pessoa japonesa, um japonês
(a) Japanese (car): (um carro) japonês
- "Bruno : Friday I'm going rock climbing with some Japanese businessmen."
- "My roommate is a Japanese boy called Masaki, he doesn't say much, but he eats all my food you made for me."
- "Philip : Chinese, Japanese, Korean: you all make delicious food and wear sandals."
- "First we went to dinner at this trendy new Japanese joint called SakeBomb, on Dolores Street."
- "The Japanese national anthem?"
- "Despite making up only 2% of the world's population, the Japanese account for one fifth of skin care sales."
- "Kimmie : Actually, I'm Japanese."
- "Brian : I've brought you those reports from the sales department, I've asked Philip to stop by and brief you on his meeting with the Japanese buyers, and I've also brought your suit back from the dry cleaners."
- "I've selected a number of provocative outfits for the shoot - Japanese schoolgirl, sexy nurse, dark-haired CEO of a perfume company... just to name a few."
- "I share a room and a bed with a Japanese boy called Masaki, but he is not a very good roommate."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Japanese' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!