Tradução & Definição
just (one week ago): (Faz) apenas/somente (uma semana)
- "I just called to say that I had a great time and you should call me tomorrow or in two days."
- "I'm just a cut-price person in a low-budget land."
- "Just one question, Bruno: why have you turned into a giant duck?"
- "-We've nothing to declare! -Just the cello!"
- "I would have singled out just one person, but unfortunately science is not an exact science."
- "Hannah : There is just one thing."
- "Bruno : Well I was just calling to see if you'd be available for lunch sometime this week."
- "I'm just calling to tell you that I can go to the dance with you."
- "-You know it's just for one room, right?"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Just-only' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!