Tradução & Definição
(you) just (agreed to come with me): (você) acabou (de aceitar vir comigo)
- "For those of you just tuning in, it was reported that the eccentric perfume magnate was piloting a hot air balloon while drunk when he lost control of the machine."
- "I think BrianBot just exploded."
- "The mining company has just discovered platinum in Norway."
- "I just kissed a girl named Maria."
- "Brian : If you must know, Bruno, the captain has just discovered buried treasure and now I'm wealthy beyond my wildest dreams.."
- "I was just looking for you."
- "Today is your lucky day: You've just discovered the most successful money-making enterprise in the history of the internet."
- "I just flew in from San Francisco, and boy are my arms tired!"
- "If you've just tuned in, we're talking to 'Sleepless in Seattle'"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Justrecently' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!