Tradução & Definição
a kidnapping: um sequestro
to kidnap: sequestrar
a kidnapper: um sequestrador
- "Not only did you explicitly disobey my wishes, but somehow you managed to kidnap the most feared judge in California - Frederick F."
- "Dr. Badguy : "Kidnapping" is such an ugly word."
- "I feel very close to you since I kidnapped your monkey."
- "Edward : Yeah, I kind of got kidnapped by the head monkey."
- "Oh Jean... I do feel a bit guilty about stealing his fiancé but hey, you Gymglish users know what you want, and you wanted to see me kidnap Susie from her own wedding in a private helicopter."
- "So what's your line of work? Kidnapping? Drug dealing?"
- "Bruno : Well, Dr. Badguy, I don't want to tell you how to do your job, but the basic requirement of any ransom negotiation is that the kidnappers have a hostage."
- "Bruno : Excuse me doctor, but I don't go around kidnapping monkeys."
- "Still, there is hope for the human resistance: Edward and I have kidnapped the most important and handsome robot - BrianBot!"
- "One of my cousins has recently given birth, and I'm so jealous that I actually contemplated kidnapping her newborn baby!"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Kidnap' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!