Tradução & Definição
(a) kind (person): (uma pessoa) gentil, amável
Would you be kind enough to help me? Você poderia fazer a gentileza de me ajudar?
kindness: gentileza, bondade, amabilidade, generosidade
Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. Não confunda minha gentileza/bondade com fraqueza.
(this) kind (of person/book): (este) tipo, (este) gênero (de pessoas/de livros)
UK: You've been so kind to me, I don't know how to thank you.
US: My kindness is only a sign of my love for humanity.
- "The good kind of bastard."
- "You should all be very proud of your colleague, who is brave, kind and spiritually curious."
- "Shaun Saber : No thanks, that's very kind."
- "Icarus : I like numbers of every kind, but my favorite is 1,456,895."
- "I like numbers of every kind, but my favourite is..."
- "I will show you my love by giving you a beautiful gift, because I am a kind, generous, understanding leader."
- "Before I accepted his kind offer, I decided to ask you if this would be acceptable to you."
- "Bruno : Well, I suppose I'm looking for someone intelligent, kind, with a good sense of humor."
- "Now, ideally you would retrieve the hair of an American black bear, but, as I am a generous and kind man, I will also accept grizzly bear hair."
- "The biofuels in question were made from algae (aquatic plant-like organisms, but not the kind found in miso soup)."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Kind' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!