Tradução & Definição
the kitchen: a cozinha
- "We haven't got anything else left in the kitchen."
- "Day 27 : I know now that we'll never make it out of this kitchen alive."
- "Day 1 : In order to pay our debt to the restaurant, Horatio and I have been forced to work in the kitchen."
- "I have one bedroom, one living room, one bathroom, and one kitchen."
- "He must be in the kitchen again."
- "This kitchen is a place of darkness and death."
- "HUGE living area with open kitchen"
- "Two months ago, Horatio and I were cruelly imprisoned in the abhorrent, but surprisingly spacious kitchen of a 4-star restaurant."
- "Hardwood floors in living & dining room and kitchen, granite countertops, oak cabinets, stainless appliances, private patio, wall-to-wall carpet in bedroom, walk-in closet, air conditioning"
- "Bruno : Lastly, on Thursday from 11.45pm until a quarter past midnight, please record the best cooking show on TV – "Sex in the Kitchen"."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Kitchen' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!