Tradução & Definição
large: grande, importante
"Largo" em português se traduz po wide
A large number of people just arrived. Muitas pessoas acabam de chegar.
- "while children like dogs because they often solve mysteries in a large van in cartoons."
- "I see that you are large and old."
- "I'm not sure why he would choose to live there - from what I've read, it seems like nothing but large black bears and rough lumberjacks."
- "In fact, tall is large."
- "He is begging me not to leave him. I am laughing in his face whilst caressing my younger lover's large pectorals."
- "A large slab of meat of indeterminate origin (Ask your server)"
- "Please carry on as you were, and let's all pretend that there isn't a large, smoldering crater on the second floor of our building."
- "Large is large."
- "And "grande" is Spanish for large."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Large' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!