Tradução & Definição
last (week): (na semana) passada
I had dinner with Bob last Tuesday. Eu jantei como o Bob na terça-feira passada.
- "He and his media friends have been giving me trouble, and I'm afraid it's the last thing I need right now, what with my recent bear-shooting scandal."
- "But Christmas was last week!"
- "Last week, I received a phone call from my great aunt Margaret."
- "Last year was the worst on record for perfume giant Kalvin Krime."
- "The company's revenues amounted to $910 million last year, with profits totaling $70 million."
- "We met at Brad and Angelina's Thanksgiving banquet last year."
- "As you are no doubt aware, you killed my dog last month."
- "Several departments, including Sales and Production, did not spend all of the money they were allocated at last year's budget approval meeting."
- "I got a call from my accountant Bernie Siegelman last month."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Last week' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nossas aulas de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...