Tradução & Definição
to let someone (do something): deixar, permitir que alguém (faça algo)
- "Hannah : And we can't afford to sacrifice quality by letting just any site sell our products."
- "Krazy Gidyeon : Let me ask you question, Mr. Perfume man."
- "I remind you that my home country, Ozsglackastan, is not yet part of Europe - the EU is not crazy enough to let us join."
- "Bruno : Listen, Brian, I'm sorry but we both agreed, if I let you become president of Europe AND keep your job at Delavigne, you would need to be willing to make some sacrifices."
- "Jean : Just like you had time to let me ask you questions."
- "Why gamble the company's money away when we can let the bankers gamble it away for us?"
- "I don't think letting them live in the lab complies with health and safety regulations."
- "Let me ask you a few questions, and then we'll fix a date for the installation."
- "Fiona : Let me ask you the question one more time Mr. Cheeter."
- "Let us have "Multiplicity", and the money is yours."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Let someone do something' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!