Tradução & Definição
a letter: uma carta
a letter of resignation uma carta de demissão
the letter F a letra "F"
- "DON'T PRONOUNCE LETTER T - SAY "WA'ER" NOT "WATER""
- "DON'T PRONOUNCE LETTER H - SAY ""ORSE" NOT 'HORSE""
- "-Do you want that "hrrm" in the letter?"
- "This is the third letter we have written without response."
- "Please Mr. Postman, look and see, is there a letter in your bag for me?"
- "So this letter here... "I'm afraid we are currently experiencing cash-flow problems and will not be able to pay for the shipment of perfumes until next month..."."
- "I don't know if or when you'll receive this letter."
- "Accounts Payable will be letters from people asking for money – typically these will include invoices we need to pay."
- "This letter is in regards to a poor vending experience at Saint Andre's."
- "Fortunately, however, a few fragments were spared, and I have put them in the bucket next to this letter."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Letter' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!