Tradução & Definição
life: a vida
for life: para sempre, pela vida inteira
UK: She lived a life of luxury.
US: Doctors are trying to save the child's life.
- "Everybody has a passion in life, and yours just happens to be perfumes."
- "Join us, as we discover life in the Parallel Funky Friday Universe Zone thing!"
- "Life is like a river, flowing down a long mountain."
- "One of Philip's closest colleagues, and least close friends, Brian Jones, will now say a few words about Philip's life."
- "Horse : (thinking) I hate my life."
- "I've only crashed two planes in my life, there's nothing to worry about."
- "Horatio : Joan Wayne, you can't stay in this dirty, dusty Old West all your life."
- "Philip : It's the life we've chosen, Harold."
- "There comes a time in every man's life when he has to defend himself in a fight to the death."
- "Tonight, with a bit of luck, I am going to record the secret lives of the rich and famous!"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Life' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nossas aulas de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...