Tradução & Definição
- "Not literally, of course."
- ""Chick" (unless referring literally to a baby bird)"
- "In case last night's gymnastics left you with any doubts, I am literally head over heels in love with you!"
- "Our latest product – Mindmelt - is literally a miracle in a box."
- "I got too "big headed" wanting my own statue, and now I've been brought back down to earth with a bump – literally!"
- "Robot : Which conveniently brings us to Step 3: Do not have sexual relations with your cabinet, literally or figuratively."
- "Not literally of course."
- "Edward : No Bruno, I literally live in the park... with trees and a playground."
- "We are "examining" him now in a secret location (the toilets in the Delavigne parking lot), trying to find out literally what makes these robots tick."
- "Susie : Too literal."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Literally' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!