Tradução & Definição
a living room: uma sala, sala de estar
- "There's an amazing period fireplace in the living room, and the bathroom's humongous."
- "Hardwood floors in living & dining room and kitchen, granite countertops, oak cabinets, stainless appliances, private patio, wall-to-wall carpet in bedroom, walk-in closet, air conditioning"
- "The first apartment did not have a kitchenette, just a large sink on the floor of the living room. I presume the noisy basketball court it overlooked was the "shared garden" to which you referred."
- "I have one bedroom, one living room, one bathroom, and one kitchen."
- "BareMinimum Soft : I think I have an old copy of the program on the coffee table in my living room. I'll admit, the program has its flaws, but the price is right!"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Living room' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nossas aulas de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...