Tradução & Definição
a living room: uma sala, sala de estar
- "Hardwood floors in living & dining room and kitchen, granite countertops, oak cabinets, stainless appliances, private patio, wall-to-wall carpet in bedroom, walk-in closet, air conditioning"
- "There's an amazing period fireplace in the living room, and the bathroom's humongous."
- "BareMinimum Soft : I think I have an old copy of the program on the coffee table in my living room. I'll admit, the program has its flaws, but the price is right!"
- "I have one bedroom, one living room, one bathroom, and one kitchen."
- "The first apartment did not have a kitchenette, just a large sink on the floor of the living room. I presume the noisy basketball court it overlooked was the "shared garden" to which you referred."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Living room' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!