Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Todos vocabulário inglês e traduções)
Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online.
Tradução & Definição
- "Listen, I just got your message and I'd like to set up a time to discuss those loans."
- "Sam : You're concerned about the interest rates on your outstanding loans."
- "I suppose I'm stuck with the terms of these loans until they're completely paid off."
- "You are unlikely to be lent any more money and you may not be able to transfer your existing loan from one home to another."
- "We have your laboratory surrounded by a team of 300 highly trained military operatives, 50 ninjas on loan from a sushi restaurant, 17 Apache helicopters and 3 cats that followed us here."
- "A million dollar loan..."
- "If you were to consolidate your loans now with a fixed rate, you'd be paying more interest than you are with your variable rate."
- "I have your loan applications right here, and if you look at the section marked 7b, you can see that the interest rates increase at the current market rate."
- "Without a million dollar loan"
- "Sam : Well, it's all there Bruno, I assure you, with your signature at the bottom. It seems that you did actually agree to the terms of the loans when you signed seven years ago."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Loan' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Loan'? Compartilhe com a gente!