Tradução & Definição
the lyrics (of a song): a letra (de uma canção)
- "If you were really in the closet, "writing lyrics", then read us what you wrote!"
- "Music should be catchy, and lyrics should be playful and memorable."
- "I'll do my best... do you have any lyrics?"
- ""Down with the Duke" are known for their anarchist tendencies, pulsating tambourine rhythms, and filthy lyrics."
- "Hit me with some lyrics and I'll try to put them to music!"
- "Edward : Oh, thanks Icarus, but I'm not sure about the lyrics... or the music."
- "A short jingle with original lyrics and music to promote Delavigne perfumes."
- "Icarus : Wait a minute Eddy, I think I've got inspiration for lyrics!"
- "Here are the lyrics."
- "I was in my song closet, writing lyrics."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Lyrics' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!