Tradução & Definição
to make a long story short, to cut a long story short, to shorten a long story: abreviar, resumindo, sendo sintético
To make a long story short, I was with your mom again last night. Resumidamente, ontem a noite eu estava de novo com a sua mãe.
- "Anyway, to make a long story short, until we have a chance to review the handbook, I'm asking you to follow a few simple rules"
- "To cut a long story short, I'm broke."
- "To slightly shorten a long story, I've lost my passport!"
- "To make a long story short, we'll have an efficiency expert coming down to our offices next week."
- "To make a long story slightly longer, I have 5 more intensive sessions with this lady."
- "To cut a long story short, he encouraged me to steal a perfume."
- "To make a long story short, I'm just sorting through my emails this morning, and so I'm sorry I didn't get back to you earlier."
- "To make a long story short, here's my question: is the entrance of our building public or private property?"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Make a long story short' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nossas aulas de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!