Tradução & Definição
to make an exception: fazer um exceção
an exception: uma exceção
- "Hannah : In your case that was the exception rather than the rule."
- "None of our products are tested on animals (other than our test monkeys, which are a "special" exception, and never exposed to any real danger), and Delavigne is proud to support environmental initiatives all over the world."
- "No exceptions!"
- "Not only are private plane flights expensive and wasteful, but Horatio is terrified of machines, with the exception of his juicer."
- "Philip Cheeter : Oh yeah baby, I don't usually go for older women Liz, but in your case, I'll make a royal exception!"
- "Well it's against regulations to accept tips, but I guess I could make an exception."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Make an exception' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!