Tradução & Definição
to make sure (that...): ter certeza, certificar-se, verificar (que...)
Make sure that you did not make any mistakes. Certifique-se de que você não cometeu nenhum erro
- "At the bottom of your advert, make sure you include..."
- "More importantly, this month we are conducting our business operations in song, so please make sure to sing in tune!"
- "I was just making sure."
- "I've been hired by your company to make sure you people are having fun and working together."
- "Make sure she received my counter-proposal at 8.1 per unit"
- "Make sure you eat something before you go!"
- "You just make sure you don't gain any weight, and you'll be fine."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Make sure' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nossas aulas de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!