Tradução & Definição
to manufacture: fabricar, produzir
manufacturing: a fabricação, a produção
a manufacturer: um fabricante, um produtor
UK: Our toys are manufactured by small children in big factories.
US: My father was a pencil manufacturer.
- "allowed me to witness the manufacturing process of a new perfume based on the scent of citrus fruits and mangoes."
- "Over the years, the company has gradually expanded its production to skincare and beauty products, while continuing to manufacture fine perfumes."
- "Incidentally, food manufacturers and major supermarkets are currently recruiting models for both the obese and slim photographs."
- "In touch with all factory managers and manufacturers."
- "Brian : Of course, sir, the new factory in Spain: it's going to be the biggest and most modern manufacturing plant in the world!"
- "The Delavigne Corporation, the San Francisco-based perfume manufacturer, announced the completion of the Delavigne Gallery last week, an ambitious new project in New York that combines art, perfume and architecture."
- "I oversee manufacturing"
- "Kevin : My boss will be thrilled that we've found a manufacturing source which meets all international labor standards and produces everything we need for so little!"
- "Rather, food manufacturers will be legally obliged to show a gruesome image of an obese person."
- "Wholesale Manufacturing and Production"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Manufacture' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!