Tradução & Definição
to manufacture: fabricar, produzir
manufacturing: a fabricação, a produção
a manufacturer: um fabricante, um produtor
UK: Our toys are manufactured by small children in big factories.
US: My father was a pencil manufacturer.
- "In touch with all factory managers and manufacturers."
- "Wholesale Manufacturing and Production"
- "Brian : Of course, sir, the new factory in Spain: it's going to be the biggest and most modern manufacturing plant in the world!"
- "allowed me to witness the manufacturing process of a new perfume based on the scent of citrus fruits and mangoes."
- "I oversee manufacturing"
- "Over the years, the company has gradually expanded its production to skincare and beauty products, while continuing to manufacture fine perfumes."
- "Incidentally, food manufacturers and major supermarkets are currently recruiting models for both the obese and slim photographs."
- "Rather, food manufacturers will be legally obliged to show a gruesome image of an obese person."
- "Kevin : My boss will be thrilled that we've found a manufacturing source which meets all international labor standards and produces everything we need for so little!"
- "The Delavigne Corporation, the San Francisco-based perfume manufacturer, announced the completion of the Delavigne Gallery last week, an ambitious new project in New York that combines art, perfume and architecture."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Manufacture' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!