Tradução & Definição
a (paper) margin: uma margem (de uma folha de papel)
You need to make the margins wider on this document. Você tem que aumentar as margens deste documento.
a (profit) margin: uma margem de lucro
We're doing this to increase our profit margins. Estamos fazendo isso para aumentar nossa margem de lucros.
UK: Now children, don't write notes in the margin of your book.
US: Our profit margins could be better.
- "If we are unable to sell this product, the overstock of perfumes could put a major dent in our profit margins."
- "Within 10 years, I predict profit margins in the millions."
- "In general, the figures show that we've had kind of a productive and profitable year, and our EBIT indicates that we've actually surpassed our projected earnings by a considerable margin."
- "Philip : I've done a lot of research, and I found that the margin costs alone involved in adopting this charter would kill our profits."
- "Their profit margins are incredible, their net income for that quarter alone totaled more than 200 million!"
- "Bruno : Philip, you're concerned about our bottom line and our profit margins, and I appreciate that as well."
- "Philip has told me on numerous occasions that working with an OILS certified company would severely cut into our profit margins, which would not please our shareholders at all."
- "There is a reason that we continue to increase our profit margins at this company, and it is because we do not spend money carelessly."
- "Unfortunately, this new behavior did not interfere with their habitual paranoia regarding Delavigne's profit margins."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Margin' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nossas aulas de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...