Tradução & Definição
a (paper) margin: uma margem (de uma folha de papel)
You need to make the margins wider on this document. Você tem que aumentar as margens deste documento.
a (profit) margin: uma margem de lucro
We're doing this to increase our profit margins. Estamos fazendo isso para aumentar nossa margem de lucros.
UK: Now children, don't write notes in the margin of your book.
US: Our profit margins could be better.
- "Bruno : Philip, you're concerned about our bottom line and our profit margins, and I appreciate that as well."
- "Unfortunately, this new behavior did not interfere with their habitual paranoia regarding Delavigne's profit margins."
- "Philip : I've done a lot of research, and I found that the margin costs alone involved in adopting this charter would kill our profits."
- "There is a reason that we continue to increase our profit margins at this company, and it is because we do not spend money carelessly."
- "Within 10 years, I predict profit margins in the millions."
- "If we are unable to sell this product, the overstock of perfumes could put a major dent in our profit margins."
- "In general, the figures show that we've had kind of a productive and profitable year, and our EBIT indicates that we've actually surpassed our projected earnings by a considerable margin."
- "Their profit margins are incredible, their net income for that quarter alone totaled more than 200 million!"
- "Philip has told me on numerous occasions that working with an OILS certified company would severely cut into our profit margins, which would not please our shareholders at all."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Margin' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!