Tradução & Definição
a mark: uma marca, uma mancha, um sinal, uma nota
(a map) marked (with an "X"): (um mapa) marcado (com um "X")
high marks boas notas, notas altas (na escola)
to mark: marcar, assinalar, anotar, indicar
- "He has all the marks of the Brexit: His pale skin!"
- "Mark : How did you get that opportunity?"
- "And yes, even though several questions were marked "Not Done", I know that you would have answered those questions if you could have!"
- "Jean : No, Mark."
- "Your performance on memory tests has impressed me from afar, and truly, when you checked the box marked "No need to review", it was then that I realized I could no longer keep my deep admiration for you a secret."
- "Susie: Other messages like marriage proposals, wire transfers from Nigerian princes, and absolutely all mails from Philip Cheeter, I mark as SPAM or delete immediately."
- "Mark : Hey there, John!"
- "Bruno had been poisoned and his body mutilated in many ways - cigarette burns, bullet wounds, stab wounds, teeth marks, etc."
- "The board of the IACF thought it only fitting that you, one of the true pioneers in the fragrance and cosmetic community, deliver the speech to mark the Vicennial anniversary of our organization."
- "Mark : Do you like the class?"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Mark' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nossas aulas de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!