Tradução & Definição
to get married, to marry: casar-se, esposar
(to be) married: (estar) casado
- "I understand that you wanted to marry a rich guy, at least that makes sense, but yet here you are back in London with nothing to show for it, not even a fancy diamond ring."
- "It's becoming a real problem. We've been dating for seven years now, and he hasn't even asked me to marry him yet!"
- "Bruno : Susie, I can't marry you because I prefer men."
- "Please marry us now."
- "Samantha : I still can't believe that you married that slob, Jenny."
- "After University I married my sweetheart Jeffrey and we've been together for 8 years now."
- "A couple of months later, Susan was set to marry none other than Jean Marron!"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Married' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!