Tradução & Definição
(a) massive (amount): (uma quantia) massiva, importante, grande
- "The massive skylight above us illuminates the entire space with natural light."
- "And I'll let you imagine how a massive sale of shares could affect your stock's price."
- "Brian : Wow it's massive in here!"
- "Did you know that Champions League is massive in South America?"
- "If someone else picks it up, say a dumb intern, it gives them a massive electric shock."
- "Bruno has decided not to take any disciplinary action for this massive error in judgment, however he has decided that you should undergo a mandatory session with me in HR for some pointers."
- "The newer generation of Chinese entrepreneurs wants to dispel the notion that China's only contribution to the global economy is its massive workforce and cheap production."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Massive' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!