Tradução & Definição
(a) massive (amount): (uma quantia) massiva, importante, grande
- "Did you know that Champions League is massive in South America?"
- "The massive skylight above us illuminates the entire space with natural light."
- "Brian : Wow it's massive in here!"
- "Bruno has decided not to take any disciplinary action for this massive error in judgment, however he has decided that you should undergo a mandatory session with me in HR for some pointers."
- "The newer generation of Chinese entrepreneurs wants to dispel the notion that China's only contribution to the global economy is its massive workforce and cheap production."
- "If someone else picks it up, say a dumb intern, it gives them a massive electric shock."
- "And I'll let you imagine how a massive sale of shares could affect your stock's price."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Massive' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!