Tradução & Definição
to master (origami): dominar, conhecer a fundo (a arte do origami)
a master's (degree): diploma de mestrado
a master: um mestre, um professor, um doutor
- "We like to call it "The Master"."
- "The last vision I have, just before I wake up screaming, is the face of the truck driver, the evil intent in his eyes, and the faint smile on his lips, as tranquil as my yoga master."
- "Glen : Well, I have a bachelor's degree in accounting, a masters in linguistics, a doctorate in philosophy and I'm a certified yoga instructor."
- "I have been instructed by Princess Utopia to escort you to your master."
- "Edward : Uhh, excuse me, Master Glen?"
- "It seems that the new European president serves two masters: the people of the old continent as well as Delavigne, his employer for the past decade."
- "Your stunning progress in grammar has risen prodigiously over mere months, and you have finally mastered the present perfect tense, which has only drawn me closer to you."
- "It's clear that you have mastered the ins and outs of the British pub, so I don't think you'll experience any cultural problems. I was amazed when you stood on the table and sang Abba songs with members of a women's rugby team. While this kind of behaviour may not be acceptable in front of your client, I'm sure you'll go down well with English girls!"
- "They truly are the masters of disruptive technology."
- "May you reconnect with your masters on the other side."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Master' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!