Tradução & Definição
the military: as forças armadas, os militares
My grandfather was a general in the military. Meu avô era um general das forças armadas.
(a) military (academy): (um colégio) militar
the military police a polícia militar
- "Are you really in the military, sir?"
- "Some will fulfill their military duties and fight in Vietnam."
- "We have your laboratory surrounded by a team of 300 highly trained military operatives, 50 ninjas on loan from a sushi restaurant, 17 Apache helicopters and 3 cats that followed us here."
- "Just to reassure you, I have attached to this e-mail a photo of myself with several high-ranking ministers of government and military."
- "Rupert : No, I believe there was a shot from a Dutch military gun."
- "Next week we'll report on the actions of the US military in the face of this new aquatic foe."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Military' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!