Tradução & Definição
the mind: a mente
It is important to have a healthy mind and body. É importante ter uma mente e um corpo saudáveis.
(He is a) great mind: (Ele é um) gênio
Einstein was one of the greatest minds of the 20th century. Einstein foi um dos maiores gênios do século XX.
Great minds think alike Mentes brilhantes pensam parecido.
- "As her delicate hands served each dish, each more exquisite than the last, my mind started to wander and I began to imagine a future with Betty by my side, maybe even as my wife..."
- "Brian : Ahh, this fresh mountain air is good for the mind, body and soul."
- "Early reaction to the announcement has been mixed: Some have praised Delavigne Corp for its audacity, saying that the products, as well as the increased price tag they will likely carry, are well worth the price for the peace of mind they will provide."
- "Horatio : My mind is very open and I accept your generous offer."
- "Now then, I want you to focus on that feeling of strength and put it somewhere in your mind where you can find it again."
- "I want you to be the first to try a new machine that can show you inside people's minds!"
- "When you laugh, it's like a small accordion which plays in the little metro of my mind."
- "From the seed of the mind, a tree of enlightenment will grow, and from this tree will spread the branches that carry the ripened fruit of perfect buddhahood."
- "Donna : So, Mr. Farmer you were talking about a machine that would allow me to look into the minds of my patients."
- "Host : Hello and welcome to Mind Your Business - the quiz show where we invite the best minds of Corporate America to answer questions on absolutely anything!"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Mind' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!