Tradução & Definição
a mission: uma missão
- "Mr. Cheeter, please choose a mission at random on your way out."
- "My job is to keep you all alive during this mission."
- "Hannah : Philip, this was supposed to be a shared mission!"
- "Our mission is to track a wild dolphin and determine if communication is possible outside the aquarium. Admiral Jones, take us down!"
- "But I can't send anyone back to Earth without a mission."
- "Your mission is equally dangerous and diabolical."
- "You guys are part of the team. Now for your first mission..."
- "Bruno : You have six hours to complete your mission!"
- "Your mission is to find me a flower."
- "Instead, you're going to be taking part in some exciting, challenging, and extremely dangerous missions..."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Mission' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!