Tradução & Definição
a misunderstanding: um mal entendido, um equívoco, um engano
to misunderstand: entender mal, interpretar mal, enganar-se
Esse verbo é irregular
I misunderstand / I misunderstood / I have misunderstood
- "I think there's been a misunderstanding."
- "You misunderstood me."
- "Donna : Hmmn, Mr. Cheeter, I'm afraid you've misunderstood me."
- "I'm sure this is just a simple misunderstanding, but we'd appreciate your help in clarifying the situation."
- "Although there may have been a misunderstanding regarding Jean Marron's hiring, I'm sure you'll agree that Mr. Feltchenheimer is just the man for the job!"
- "I guess I misunderstood."
- "Susie : I'm fine, I just keep misunderstanding what you're saying to me."
- "I won't go into details but, in a classic example of cultural misunderstanding, she thought the small, red phone was intended as a gift, and she is now refusing to give it back!"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Misunderstanding' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!